Wednesday, February 25, 2004

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
Woke at 5am to get Sarah going since she has unfinished homework. I think she is sleeping in the bathroom.

Last Night
Sat up and finished Mutant Message Down Under by Marlo Morgan. I will follow with a book review.



Mutant Message Down Under by Marlo Morgan is a fantastically inspirational book about a woman that at age 50 seems drawn to Australia and destin to have a walk-a-bout with an aboriginal tribe of loving. spiritual people. Her views, and the readers, are challenged as these simple people discuss concepts such as materialism, the damage the Mutant People are doing to the planet, love, anger and more. The book is posed as fiction but hinted at being non-fiction.

I personally read this book whenever I need to get out of the doldrums. I find it spiritually uplifting. The content also makes me think philosophically upon my own materialism, my outlooks and my habits. The book is short and an easy read. I highly recommend it.