Thursday, March 18, 2004

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
Rough start. Everything seemed to be going well. I got up early with no alarm clock and got dressed. Walked out of the house wearing the wrong shoes and forgot my cell phone. Realized all this about 5 minutes out. The car is reporting low oil and low gas. Returned to get the phone, changed shoes, then headed out and got gas. Will chance the oil in the car during lunch (it's pretty old oil). On the way in I drove right past McDs so I had to u-turn to get breakfast. Is this day going to be redo's on everything?

Tried calling home on the way into the office but I think Amy and Cathy is sleeping.

I am aching to be home. I miss my family. I miss my wife!

Last Night
After being booted from the office earlier than usually (5:30) I headed to Matt's house to have dinner with Matt, Linda, Ellie (their daughter), Julie Paddleford Dobbs, and her two daughters (7 and 4ish). On the way Matt called to ask that I pick up some groceries so I grabbed fixings for Thursday and Fri lunch and snack.

This 1 hour time difference blows. By the time the guests left I felt it was too late to call home.