Monday, May 10, 2004

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
Woke at 5 and slept lightly until 5:50. Although ready to go I didn't want to go.

Last Night
Blogger was being updated so I didn't get the afternoon/evening blogged.

I washed the car that had been loaned to us.

We joined the church crowd for Mother's Day lunch at CiCi's Pizza Buffet. Cathy was given a rose by each of the other children. How wonderful! We used this gathering as an opportunity to return the loaner car. Now we are down to the Jeep and the station wagon until I can get the tags worked out on the Dodge Neon which needs to happen quickly. It needs tags, one taillight, insurance and a professional detailing. It could probably stand to have all fluids changed and a tune-up.

After CiCi's, Sarah and Noah went with their grandparents for choir practice and
we dropped Tommy off at the house where he napped and played video games. Amy, Cathy and I went shopping for birthday goody bag supplies. Amy was a horror. We left a wake of destruction in every store!

We returned home around dinner time and I rushed out to wash the station wagon (Mercury Sable). The cars needed cleaning badly. I did not get to the interiors of either the station wagon or the loaner.

After dinner and getting the kids down my sore body longed to lie in bed. We found easter eggs on the Futurama Season 3 dvds. Much fun!