Tuesday, July 27, 2004

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
I woke in a terrible panic but did manage to pull myself from bed 20 minutes earlier than usual.

Yesterday was all about other people's problems. Even when I sat down at the computer and committed myself to 2 hours on a very specific task I failed to start the task and helped someone else instead. Mind you, it was rewarding in that I was problem solving and succeeding but nothing I did yesterday contributed to preserving the well being of my family.

This morning I could feel the stress building horribly so I woke the wife early. I don't like doing that but I was going to crack. It is raining and I can't get the dog to pee outside. I watch her and when she squats I run her outside but the kids don't help. They are kids so they are oblivious to what goes on around them.