Friday, August 20, 2004

Progress

* Met with Scout leader to discuss my duties as his assistant
* Performed some computer maintenance for a residential client and received a payment that will bring the back to only negative $1.03 (think I'll scrape together 150 pennies to get that positive 47 cents
* Discussed kayak with interested party but he wants a 5 hour block of one of my weekends so we can try it out on the water before buying it. I wonder what a kayak brings at a pawn shop?
* Email sent to overseas client regarding bid
* Scheduled time to pickup computer with a new residential maintenance client
* Scheduled time to evaluate construction work with friend
* Discussed programming job with employer prospect. Indeed, I'm not the right fit in this case. Great conversation!
* Put Amy down for a nap...rather, she fell asleep sitting up on the couch so I got a diaper on her and carried her downstairs.
* Got positive email from overseas client regarding bid but he will not be able to answer my questions until Monday

Next tasks:
* Return call to job prospect
* Try to reach prospective maintenance client
* Print marketing regarding content management
* Print marketing regarding computer maintenance
* Cold calls
* Sub-contraction cold calls
* Construction contracting to friend
* Kayak to local consignment store
* Eat lunch
* Bid for web development job

(none of that is in order)