Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
I thought of staying up late but was dizzy with tiredness. Woke at 4 but could not motivate. Woke again at 6am and stared at the ceiling until 6:15. I really wanted to be programming and sleeping at the same time.

I'm upset with myself that I have not been forcing solid, uninterupted blocks of productivity over these past several months. I'm behind and I'm not sure how I am going to catch up.

Today: work all day, take 4 kids to Rocky Hill's open house and book fair by myself, program

Yesterday
Started my contract in Oak Ridge. Was nervous as I could possibly be without getting ill. Things worked out. A part of me enjoyed the atmosphere. A part of me wanted to have a spell of vertigo. Felt like a combination of a scene from Office Spaces (amz) and the beginning of The Matrix (amz) when Neo is talking to his boss.