Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
Dropped the dog at the vet the had a most productive time in the office yesterday. Decided to reward myself with some wood chopping when I got home.

The puppy has developed a cyst on her elbow. The drained like 22 milliliters of fluid and will operate when she gets spayed to remove the cyst. Yesterday it occurred to me that was the same leg that Tommy took a plastic baseball bat to and tapped repeatedly before I caught him. His words: "I did it lightly!" Are the two related? Could be. It is just as likely that she banged it on the side of the tub during one of our wrestling matches when I was trying to clean her. Or perhaps she took a bad fall on the hardwoods or concrete floor.

I neglected to emphasize to Tommy to keep her outside until she does her business. She won't defaecate or urinate at the vet. He walked her briefly then brought her inside and a full day's worth of urine ran under the bathroom sink. I blew up but was mostly mad at myself because I continue to forget to caulk the base of that sink. (putting it on calendar now) I spent the next hour cleaning and the early evening on family matters. Never got to the wood and man was it ever cold in the bedroom last night. That wood stove makes all the difference!

Watched some more of the first season of Northern Exposure. This show is great! I need to see if it aired during the year I didn't have a television. I must be the only person in the world to have never seen a single episode.

Got up early this morning and got straight to work! What a great feeling!