Wednesday, March 24, 2004

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
Trying to get a whole bunch of computer stuff done. I said proposal last night "helll or high water" I guess exhaustion doesn't fit into "hell" or "high water." Set the alarm for 5am but didn't get up until 6:30am. I am in the client office and if my laptop won't cut the mustard I am just going to step over the boundary and use their machines to get this proposal written (off the clock of course).

Tim has me interested in Blogshares so I need to budget some time for a signup and a little recreational time playing with it.

Last Night
I had a really good time cooking my first vegan meal. It was delicious! By the time I was done cooking, our first guest had to leave so the guitar playing was very short but I did have the pleasure of getting them started on Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here.