Monday, September 13, 2004

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
I tried to get up at 4am and didn't get up until 5:45. This day is going to be tight. I have contract work to get done, rental equipment to return, cars to clean, Tommy's D&D game, and programming.

Yesterday
As predicted, no programming. I allowed my self a diversion in the morning and as I'm getting in programming mode, Amy's finger gets smashed in the front door. Looking at her mangled finger I fail to remain calm. I do not yell at any of the kids. Cathy tells it differently. I figure somewhere down the middle we together are correct. We tend to her finger. I take her to the trampoline to calm her and see how she reacts when she falls on the finger. Everything is looking fine. Sarah and I take her to the doctor anyway. He prescribes some Motrin and says no x-rays are needed. All is well.

I get home to realize I promised a client that by today I would remove certain software from his machines. Off to client location.

Back just in time to go to a Scout Leader meeting roughly five minutes late.

After the meeting I tend to family matters then its off to a friend's house to pickup some software. From their I check on the cat at the house we are watching. From their its back to the client's business until after midnight.

I debate an allnighter but give into much needed sleep.