Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm a winner!

I almost forgot! I won my first Blingo prize! I won a movie ticket and since I signed up under my wife she won a movie ticket! A note: Be careful about who you sign up under as a single household can only claim 2 prizes a month meaning Cathy and I are done for a month. She could have rolled the dice and not claimed the movie ticket but we thought a date on Blingo was not bad. They offered an alternative prize of $10 to iTunes. The prize just before mine was an IPod Shuffle!

Sign up under me or under my wife and lets win together! There is no catch or obligation and it doesn't generate spam. Blingo returns the same results you would see by searching google but they add some Adsense ads at the top and bottom of the results which is how they make their money.