Monday, December 27, 2004

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
Spent an hour and a half trying to get Tommy bathed for his 11am appointment. I want to minimize Cathy's interaction and stress with Tommy so I took him to his appointment. Returned at 12:30 to prepare for a 1pm teleconference where I anticipate and ass chewing over the lack of time I put into the project last week and the current state of the work. I need to burn some extra hours this week badly!

I have a check that needs to be in the bank to help make purchases from last week valid but the conference call will likely last from 1 to 2 or 3 and my folks arrive between 2 and 3 (or maybe later if the roads are bad) and I still need to clock 10 hours of work today as well as clean the kitchen and work on my wife's computer. Oh, and cook dinner. I'm sure Tommy will have a breakdown in there somewhere. Each breakdown occupies about an hour of adult time.