Friday, September 03, 2004

Progress!

The morning has been spent documenting previous work done for a client to accompany the invoice, chatting with my contract regarding a product I sell, invoicing for another client, discussions with the insurance company, payment to the insurance company, verification that the rubber check I received is not to be rubber anymore, discussions with Dell regarding memory for a client's computer, and discussions with Linksys on options for improving a client's wireless network and how I can become a Linksys reseller.

In closing I receive a phonecall from the school explaining that all other students had to be removed from the classroom because Tommy 3 times has shoved a nickle so far up his nose that you could not see the shiny part. Tommy in the background, "I'm suffocating!"

Time to eat something.