Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Restless Night

A New Day!

Let's start the day off with a PayPal donation link:


This Morning
Tommy came down at 11pm to explain that he could not sleep. At 1:15 in the morning I jumped awake probably due to something Tommy was doing but when I checked on him he was pretending pretty good or he was actually asleep. At 4:15am Noah's alarm clock went off and I had to encourage him to get back to sleep. At 5am my biological clock said, "get up." and at 5:15 I rose.

The bank is now charging me $6 per day plus $32 on any transaction that tries to go through (which should be none) until I get the account positive again. So, let me see if I understand this right. You are broke so we are going to charge you more money. Keep 'em down! Soon they will threaten to close the account and lecture me on how I will be unable to re-establish myself with any bank.